Alaska Neuro Associates, LLC, offers neuropsychological, psychological, and forensic assessments of children six years and older, adolescents, and adults of all ages. These assessments evaluate a person’s intellectual ability, cognitive strengths and weaknesses, and/or problems with mood, behavior and functioning.
At Alaska Neuro Associates, LLC, we realize that the assessment process is more than just reporting test scores. Our unique and comprehensive approach evaluates a person’s particular strengths and weaknesses within the wider context of their life, to help them better understand their issues and plan for the future. We make relevant, specific, and real-world recommendations that help people reach their highest level of functioning.
Assessment is available to answer a wide range of diagnostic questions, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Parkinson's/MS/Varied Medical Disorders
- Conduct/Behavioral Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Worker’s Compensation/Fitness For Duty
- Pain/Somatoform Disorder
- Age-Related Decline
- Varied Psychiatric Disorders (depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD)
- Provide Second Opinion/Clarify Diagnosis
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call